One of America's strangest educational rituals —
assessing which of our nation's college students get
the most drunk — is upon us again. And this year, Iowa
City's University of Iowa has been picked by the
Princeton Review as the drunkest and raging-est
institute of higher learning the United States has to
Florida State seems to be dropping these days.
1. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
2. University of California, Santa Barbara,
Santa Barbara, California
3. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,
4. West Virginia University, Morgantown West
5. Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
6. University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
7. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
8. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison,
9. Penn State University, University Park,
10. Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
11. University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
12. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
**** lowest ranking I can remember FSU having.
13. DePauw University, Greencastle, Indiana.
14. University of Mississippi, University, Mississippi
15. University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas